Are you ready to take the Kendall Cooks Challenge?
The next Kendall Cooks Challenge contest round starts April 1st - stay tuned to our Facebook page for up-to-date details: http://facebook.com/KendallCollege
Answer these questions to find out:
- Are you a U.S. high school student?
- Do you have a passion for cooking?
- Would you like to win a weeklong overnight Kendall Summer Culinary Camp or other great prizes like a professional knife kit?
If you answered yes to all three questions, then to go Kendall’s Facebook page to meet our famous guest chef and find out the mystery ingredients you’ll be challenged to use in creating an original recipe. Then submit your recipe, a photo of the finished dish and a couple sentences on why you picked that dish right there on our Facebook page.
The contest will run four times throughout the school year:
September 5 – October 31, 2012
December 1 – 31, 2012
February 1 – 28, 2013
April 1 – 30, 2013
You could win great prizes including a professional knife kit, and the Grand Prize winner will win:
- A trip to Chicago for a weeklong Kendall Culinary Camp in the summer of 2013
- An appearance on a future online episode of “Kendall Cooks” with Chef Koetke
- A personalized chef’s coat
If you have any questions please contact KendallCooksChallenge@kendall.edu .
|Kendall Cooks Challenge #2|
|Kendall Cooks -- How to Cut Up a Chicken|
|Kendall Cooks -- How to Make the Perfect Pan Sauce|
|Kendall Cooks -- How to Make Crepes|
Have a friend you think would be interested in taking the challenge with you? Share this page with them!