Culinary Arts Degrees – Turning Passion for Food into an Exciting Career
The overall economic impact of the restaurant industry is estimated at $1.8 trillion, and the culinary field is expected to add 1.3 million jobs over the next decade.* Enhance your education and career opportunities with a degree from Kendall College.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Named one of the top 10 best culinary schools in a survey of leading food journalists and industry leaders (cookingschoolscompared.com )
- Awarded the Academy of the Culinary Arts Cordon d’ Or-Gold Ribbon Cooking School of the Year Culinary Academy Award for 2008
- Awarded the Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI) Green Award
- Named official educational partner of the National Restaurant Conserve Environmental Initiative
- First culinary school in the U.S. to receive Certified Green Restaurant status from the Green Restaurant Association for both The Dining Room and Cafeteria